Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Crying and whining young children for sale.

How do you handle the almost-two temper tantrums when your kid cries for 20 seconds before she works herself into such a tizzy that she barfs? Cuz I am NOT standing firm, then cleaning puke while they both cry and scream and barf some more while I ignore them and haul out the foaming carpet cleaner.

I have used foaming carpet cleaner twice today. And at least 10 times this week.

My daughter ate cookies for dinner.

No, I am a *good* parent ~ she ate organic wheat and oat cluster molasses grahams for dinner! Dammit! And really, what's the harm in that every couple weeks? Oreos, not THAT would have been a travesty of discipline. And health.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?