Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

And may god take the time to bless YOUR blog too!

Instead of, you know, worrying about trifles like AIDS or torture. I got this lovely invitation in the mail today. Though I have NO IDEA why I've been targeted. Perhaps they googled "Oh my God!" and here I am, smack on the spam list of the christian blogger association. At least I can rest easy today knowing that someone is praying for my blog. And if you know a pagan/agnostic/athiest/jewish blog circle, let me know.

Dear blog author:
We recently came across your site, table144.blogspot.com, while searching for fellow christian bloggers.

A small group of us have started a new site called Christian Bloggers. Our prayer and intent is to bring Christians closer together, and make a positive contribution to the Internet community. While many of us have different "theologies", we all share one true saviour.

Would you be interested in joining Christian Bloggers? Please take a few minutes to have a look at what we are trying to do, and if you are interested, there is a sign up page to get the ball rolling. We would greatly appreciate your support in this endeavour.

May God Bless you and your blogging efforts. We look forward to hearing from you.

Comments:
Well dammit, mine even says FAGGOT(s) right there in the title, I NEED THEIR PRAYERS MORE THAN YOU DO!!! My goodness, you're barely sinning right now! Okay, two kids out of (US) wedlock and premarital sex and the whole sodomy thing but hell, that's nothing that the GOP ain't doing.
I am a REAL sinner. I lust after other peoples' wives and submit fake bids on eBay and screen my phone calls and lie about being sick so I can have a day off, and you, YOU! All you do is sit at home and mildly sin while I am out raping the innocents. And they're praying for YOU?!
 
Good luck with your new friends. They don't really love you, you know. They only want you for your eternal soul.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?