Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Good morning, mommy. There's vomit in my bed. And in my hair.

And that's really all you need to know about today. Oh, except maybe you'd be interested to hear about the undigested, whole raisins contained therein. Or Alice's newly dyed pink sheets because I wasahed them with the red comforter. In my defense, it had been washed before and should not have done that!

While piddling around the house while it threatened rain all day, we noticed that FatBoy, the neighbor, was home at 2:00 p.m. on a Tuesday playing with a remote controlled dinosaur tank ball (that's really the best I can do for you...use your imagination) in the street. Poor neighbor mommy Michelle. She really is raising three boys, not two. She didn't even care that Alice was a smelly, sickly mess. She still looked over at us longingly from her driveway, as if to say, "Oh, I wish I were a lesbian and got to live in that house of girls next door. They dress so cute."

Comments:
Doesn't everyone wanna live in a house full of all women? Especially when they are as charming as Alice!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?