Monday, November 20, 2006
Butch in House
1. Alice's bed now in cute bedroom cut out where she cannot propel herself off it in the middle of the night anymore.
2. Tethered dresser moved, centered, and re-anchored to wall.
3. Appropriate dosage of cold medicine given to stuffy child (we would've gotten this right on our own, before you go calling CPS).
4. Door which fell on my head...reinstalled in 2 seconds.
5. Squeeky bedroom door...oiled.
6. Router which was annoyingly refusing to have anything to do with a Mac...installed.
7. Bedroom cable...installed.
8. Cable tv menu...now a delightful lavender color.
Who knew you could make it purple?!
glad that your house is all fixed. for some reason she doesn't fix OUR house like that though.
except this project we are working on now is proving to be quite difficult. not that we need to know NOW or anything. but, you know. I need to know now.
Links to this post: