Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

32 Weeks



This pregnancy is a lot breezier than the last. What with all the talk of illegal midwives with arrest records, driving to Massachusetts for the birth, and the whole joblessness thing, time flies. I do wonder if I can make it through the newborn stage, however. Are hormones actually related to postpartum, or just in that medicalized research way? I know they've done some research about adoptive moms getting it, and I've never been one to advocate for the biological foundations of anything...but I'm actually hoping that biology has something to do with the sheer over-whelmingness and anxiety of motherhood so t ht I can completely forego it this time around. Sounds easy, doesn't it? Cross fingers.

Comments:
Oh wow, she's PREGNANT! How shocking!
I can't wait until this whole thing goes down without a hitch. It'll be beautiful.

PS- Ozzoren, please be born in 5.5 weeks. 6 lbs 3 oz, 19.5 inches long. Blue eyes, light brown hair. I'm still debating on your genitalia, but you should definitely have some.
 
Ozzoren would like to put in a request for genitalia, as I've told him/her that they'll be fun later on. Ambiguous ones are a-OK too, as long as they're functional.
 
Oh I am sure they'll be functional. But I think it's a bit early in life to be giving the poor bean "the talk" already.
I'm never going to be able to call this kid anything other than Ozzoren. You've been warned.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?