Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

I think Namaste is a Kind of Dinosaur

I don't know how not to have a heart attack...

So today everyone in the family, after being up until 4:00 a.m. bailing the boy out of jail, each coped in their own unique way. 1. Cooking. An excellent dinner was had by all. 2. Cleaning: our bathroom is sparkly. 3. Working. I have scoured eBay Germany for products to sell far and wide. I'm still working on it, but I'll keep you posted. For the next couple weeks I'll just have to buy Gymboree and razor blades in bulk then sell them off piece by piece. Until the dream *kinderschule* product comes along.

And to top it all off, the midwife's office didn't call at all yesterday to schedule this emergency ultrasound. Guess it's not so much of an emergency. Mel called this morning to inquire, and wasw told sorry, there were births to attend, and she'd be on top of it by lunch.

At 12:50, she called and said that she was no longer sending us to Buglefort's Radiology or whatever the heck we were getting shuffled off to, but that she'd called in their own special sonographer to come in especially for us. Tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. to examine the incredible shrinking baby, now 5 weeks behind. Oh goodie. A special person just for us. Bubby is blase about the whole affair, acting quite normally. I am wondering if there's a black market for blood pressure pills. Do you know? All of the week's medical emergencies have primed me for the worst, I suppose.

Finding out the sex no longer seems a reasonable request.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?